Meet and Greet for Spring / April Birthday Bash!!!!

April 14, 2009
It is Time!!!  Mark your calendars.  No excuses – its time for a party!!!!

Saturday, April 18th  –  7PM –  Our Spring Meet & Greet  & April Birthday Bash –  Fun / Food / Music / and More!!!!!

You received an email with the address on Tuesday.  If you did not receive it, call me 210-383-3660.

It’s a Meet & Greet – Bring your non-riding partners/ spouses for a fun get together off the bikes.  Invite all those people that keep telling you they want to try it – one day.  Have them come out & meet all of us!!!  We will be needing RSVP’s so we know about how many to expect.

It’s a Birthday Bash – All you April Birthdays – we’re having a Birthday celebration with live music, food and everything.  Join us if you’re birthday’s in April!  Bring your april birthday friends!  Come celebrate if you’ll have a birthday during 2009, we won’t discriminate!!!

We have great music, fire spinning demonstration, and lots more.  We will be providing several beef and chicken main courses, we ask you to bring a side dish or dessert.  Please post on this blog as a comment how many people you’re bringing and what you’d like to bring.

***** Please RSVP so we know how many to expect. *****

1. April 15, 2009 9:13 am

I will be attending your birthday bash on Saturday. I will be bringing a friend. I will bring a dessert, probably cookies or brownies.
    Thanks.
    By the way, I am seven months pregnant. Is it okay if I still come and party? I won’t be drinking anything stronger than a soda, but I can still hang out and enjoy the conversation and the music. :0)
    Katy

• Veronica permalink*
      April 15, 2009 10:11 am

Katy,

We would love to have you join us – especially if armed with cookies or brownies. You know, we’ll be serving beer and wine, but so many of our riders don’t drink. At the last party, we got a full keg, and had way too much afterwards…

The music will be great. Ken Williams will be playing his guitar and singing for us, he’s really good. I know everyone will enjoy it. Plus, we have the fire spinning demonstration around 9 that will be really cool. (i hope)

See you there!
      V

2. Adriana Dugo permalink
    April 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi Veronica:

I will try to get there with my husband and I will bring an antipasto. I will send the link to a cupple of my friends that like me are trying to get started and on the way to good times riding like a girl. After reading the reason that lady rides it just made me ashamed of my self, because I just can’t get the inspiration of going and joing you MWF and on saturdays. I will go.

3. April 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi Veronica,

I will be there on Saturday! Can’t wait to meet everyone! Thanks for the invite!

4. April 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Veronica
    Count me in for Saturday. I’m not a girl, but was invited by one.

• Veronica permalink*
      April 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks so much for joining us last night. It was really great meeting you! here is my email address: saridelikeagirl@live.com

Did you get any good photos of the fire-spinning, other than that one you showed me????

5. Adel Hernandez permalink
    April 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi Veronica, I’ll be there but I’ll be a little late. I’ll bring some cookies since I think most of the eating will be over by then. See you!!

6. Rosalinda Rangel permalink
    April 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Veronica Sonia and I will be going to your bash. We will be bring fresh salad. If it is raining we will not end up going, I fear driving in the rain. Sorry. Hope to see you tomorrow.
    Rosalinda and Sonia

April 18, 2009 8:17 am

I will be there and will bring a side dish….chicken salad maybe. I am excited to get to see everyone again. Been a LONG while.

8. Veronica permalink*
    April 18, 2009 9:20 am

Adriana – We are so excited to see you again, it’s been a while!!

Nan – Everyone is excited about meeting you, too!!

Lester – We all look forward to meeting you, are you bringing your camera??

Adel – late will be fine, you are worth waiting for. (but don’t make it too late, it’s an early party)

Rosie – It’s 9am and the sky is blue – we’ll see if that holds up. You are always welcome to sleep in one of the many extra rooms we have!!! ; )

Karyn – We are excited to see you. You can tell everyone the great story about yout new bike…

We are just about set up and done cooking. Guy & I are excited about seeing everyone, and looking forward to meeting lots of new people…

ttfn

9. April 18, 2009 9:24 am

I will be bringing my camera and some snacks (to be named later).

10. The Guy permalink*
    April 18, 2009 9:56 am

Hello All!!

I’ve been practicing my fire spinning and I’m excited about seeing everyone tonight.

See ya!