Who wants to have fun?????

May 4, 2009

1. Patty permalink
    May 4, 2009 9:16 pm

What a great video — everyone’s photos looks so happy to be on their bikes! Sorry I missed it — I had another commitment (charity walk). The ride would have been more fun.

• May 5, 2009 6:23 am

Great Job Veronica!!!! Excellent photos for a novice.

• Veronica permalink*
        May 5, 2009 7:02 am

Thanks Rosa!! I knew if I took enough, I could overcome my lack of technical skill and still get you guys some photos.

Patty – We missed you!! It was alot of fun. Come ride with us soon…

2. Evangeline permalink
    May 5, 2009 8:58 am

hahahaha this is a great video!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Veronica! You are awesome!

We have riding tonight right? see y’all tonight 🙂

3. Rachel permalink
    May 5, 2009 10:33 am

the video is awesome Veronica! Thanks again for taking pictures of all of us 🙂

4. Letty permalink
    May 6, 2009 1:48 pm

Just saw the video ! WOW ! Great pride !

5. Letty permalink
    May 8, 2009 12:04 pm

Are we riding Stone Oak on Sunday? Its not on the calendar.

• Veronica permalink*
      May 8, 2009 1:46 pm

Letty – We ARE riding Stone Oak Sunday!!

May 8, 2009 8:43 pm

The video is awesome! Great Job! What lack of technical skill?

7. John permalink
    May 11, 2009 7:08 am

Great video – perfect music!

8. emy permalink
    May 12, 2009 9:47 am

well what can i say about that gorgeous saturday photo shoot. we could have done it the whole day. we all never looked tired. that was excellent and maybe we could do it every ride….heheheh joke only. anyway i am very proud of you and GUY FOR TAKING CARE OF US AND YOUR TIME AND SHARING WITH US YOUR KNOW-HOW ON ROAD BIKING and heres a big high five catch it,.,.,

9. saridelikeagirl permalink*
    May 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Gloria, Jair & Pablo. The video has been corrected. My humble apologies…

10. chic on wheels permalink
    June 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks for the cd w/ my pic. I will check them out! I really enjoy viewing the video and the music is great also.