It’s Party Time!!!

November 15, 2009
Click here before reading post…lets_party_clear

Alrighty then… now that your in the mood:

Saturday November 21st 7PM

Our Holiday Meet & Greet   –  Fun / Food / Music / and More!!!!!

Location:  126 S. Tower Drive, 78232 – in Hill Country Village

It’s a Meet & Greet – Bring your non-riding partners/ spouses for a fun get together off the bikes.  Join us for this even if you haven’t ridden with us yet.  Invite all those people who keep telling you they want to try it – one day.  Have them come out & meet all of us!!!  We will be needing RSVP’s so we know about how many to expect.

It’s a Rider Appreciation get together – a night where we congratulate each other & ourselves for all the tremendous things we’ve done through  out the year.

It’s a Holiday Celebration!!   We have great music, fire spinning demonstration, and lots more.  We will be providing several beef and chicken main courses, we ask you to bring a side dish or dessert.   So start thinking about who  your coming with and what you’d like to bring.

studentski-party

1. Lisa & Oscar Ramirez permalink
    November 3, 2009 9:40 pm

We plan on being there…will let you know if things change. Looking forward to it!!! P.S. Like your music 😉

2. Dana Bailey permalink
    November 4, 2009 6:05 am

Sounds like a blast. I will be there. Shoot me an email of what I can bring.

3. Letty Dietes permalink
    November 4, 2009 1:06 pm

Letty will be there ! I’ll bring peach cobbler with Blue Bell ice cream. And I’ll bring some meatballs in a crockpot.

4. November 4, 2009 1:35 pm

Excellent Lisa!!!

Letty – peach cobbler, Mmmmm….

5. Donna permalink
    November 6, 2009 12:41 pm

Veronica,
    sorry we can’t make it. Square dance weekend. Sounds like fun.

November 6, 2009 9:58 pm

I’ll be there. Likely be bringing my friend Melissa who wants to start riding on Saturdays with us…..well you guys. 🙂
    I can bring chips/queso and some mixed fruit

7. Jason Bowker permalink
    November 7, 2009 8:30 pm

We will come to the party. Sounds great – we will bring a cake and a side dish.
    Can’t wait!

Jason

8. Nancy permalink
    November 10, 2009 7:26 am

Looking forward to it..Not sure of what I’ll bring at this point..Sounds like a blast…

9. Rusty permalink
    November 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Breaks over – riding again and looking forward to seeing all of you.
    I will be there -sounds like fun — thanks
    (this is a new email address) 🙂

10. Sandra Martinez permalink
    November 14, 2009 1:43 am

See you all at the party…. with a side dish of some sort!!

11. patgam permalink
    November 15, 2009 11:06 pm

I’ll be there — don’t know what I’m bringing yet. Will figure something out and let you know!

12. Nikki Lynch permalink
    November 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Have to speak with my other half, but we should be there. I will let you know if something changes. Anything you are lacking in the food area let me know. I don’t know if you remember my Frog Eye Salad but I can certainly refresh your memory by bring it.

• Letty Dietes permalink
      November 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi Nikki: I don’t think we’ve met but your frog eye salad has my curiosity ! Bring it !

• Karyn permalink
        November 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Letty- Im with you…..frog eye salad. All I can think of is green olives.

I say bring it too! See ya’ll saturday. And Sunday I have invited one of my co-workers sons to ride with us (he’ll be in town for the holiday) He normally rides in PA. He should feel like its a heat wave.

13. KeiLin permalink
    November 19, 2009 10:10 pm

i might tag along with Nikki & her non-riding pardner. if any of you see any blind frogs hopping around, you’ll know who’s got their eyes….

14. November 20, 2009 12:29 am

Keilin, Eileen, Nikki, it will be so wonderful seeing all of you again!!! We’ll have some fun. I can’t wait…

Trackbacks